Company: Francisan Health
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Train on site at the CBO (Hammond, IN) and then transition to
Work from Home. WHAT WE NEED Persistent, organized financial
support WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Some people love getting to the bottom of things -- chasing
down claims, resolving accounts, digging through the details to
identify discrepancies and needs. Yes, we're talking about people
who love collections. And it takes a love of getting into the
details to do this job well.
- Do you have top notch customer service and data entry skills?
Are you good at following through on inquiries? Are you accurate
and organized? We'd love to talk to you about working here. WHAT
YOU WILL DO
- Ensure follow-up of claims on a timely basis and adhere to
contractually binding conditions.
- Daily review denials and payment discrepancies identified on
EOB, RA, or Payer Correspondence.
- Identify trends of denials, provide documentation and data and
offer suggestions for process improvement to resolve issues.
- Review system work-list, report on a daily basis to resolve
accounts, which have not been paid within 30 days of claim
- Document activity in an accurate and timely manner on the
- Maintain follow up procedures and working relationships with
departments such as HIM and/or Patient Access.
- Verify newly received status information and update the patient
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal billing
regulations and report suspicious activities to the appropriate
- Work with the department on process improvements to create
efficiencies and achieve overall goals. WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Prior experience in patient accounting, specifically billing,
collections, customer service, or cash application.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Medical and
Managed Care Contract terminology, and demonstrated knowledge of
Revenue Cycle procedures.
- Knowledge of billing and collection systems.
- Customer service skills.
- Concentrate for long periods.
- Data entry.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of HIPAA Guidelines and the role of the Healthcare
provider related to insurance processes. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment
to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as
otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the
event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values
and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance
is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Keywords: Francisan Health, Hammond , Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!