Posted on: November 19, 2021
We have partnered with a law firm in the area that is looking to
find a Billing Specialist that will be responsible for performing
daily activities of the billing function to ensure operational
needs of internal and external clients are being met.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Financial Management, or
Business Administration preferred;
- 3+ years of client accounting (billing) and/or related
financial experience. Law firm or professional services experience
- Experience with Aderant or similar accounting software
- Work effectively in a team environment or independently;
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to solve
complex client issues in a positive manner;
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Self-motivated team player with strong organizational
Contact Rachel Wiley by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
605-679-9865 for more information regarding this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are
extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is
in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right
Keywords: GPAC, Hammond , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!