Company: Impact Networking
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Impact is looking to add a Cloud Engineer to our growing Managed
IT Operations team. The role will be responsible for maintaining,
implementing, and securing cloud environments. -The ideal candidate
is experienced with Microsoft Azure and PowerShell scripting.
Creating cloud environments from start to finish and supporting
Field Network Engineers with supporting their cloud environments.
In addition, the Cloud Engineer will be responsible for designing
maintenance plans and maintaining backups for cloud and SAAS based
systems. Learning new technologies is a major driver of success
within this position. -
- Assist engineers in designing a cloud network using Impact
- Implement Cloud Environments for new and current customers.
Configure all infrastructure setup before handing the environment
to the Field Network Engineers.
- Assist Field Network Engineers with supporting cloud
environments or resolve tickets escalation tickets related to the
- Always look for ways to automate and make process more
efficient with the use of scripts.
- Deploy and manage maintenance schedule for all cloud
- Provision and create Office 365 tenants and preconfigure best
practices as outlined in Impact Standards.
- Provision and create Microsoft 365 tenants and preconfigure
best practices as outlined in Impact Standards and work with MIT
Security to determine best security practices.
- Create scripts to automate O365/M365 tasks and QA checks.
- Tracks and reports on ticket activity to ensure consistent and
accurate ticket entry.
- Review and maintain the Managed Information Technology (MIT)
service delivery processes
- Participates in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer
- Maintains relationships with vendor contacts that are
beneficial to the company.
- Keeps all documentation in the centrally located team customer
documentation location so nothing is kept secretive. Professional
- Develop personal skills to efficiently and effectively work
individually and as a member of the Technical Services team
- Participate in company-sponsored job-related activities and
training to further develop your technical skills
- Attends relevant company in-house training
- Attend one related seminar/class annually
- Required to complete one relevant technical certification
Things We Are Looking ForComputer Skills
- Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft Azure (VMs, Azure AD, VPN)
- Nerdio Private Cloud, Nerdio Core, Nerdio for Azure
- Server Administration
- Experience with Windows 2012-2019 Server
- Active Directory design, management and maintenance
- DNS, DHCP, and Remote Desktop Services
- VMWare, Hyper-V and other virtualization technologies
- Storage solutions: SAN, NAS, Shared storage, ISCSI, Fiber
- Firewalls, switches and other networking technologies
- Cisco Meraki vMX100 and other firewalls Certificates, Licenses,
- Current - MCSE: Cloud, CCNP Cloud, CCNA Cloud, VCA Cloud or
other industry recognized advanced cloud technology certifications
- Minimum 4 years of cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Google,
Nerdio) Valued Qualifications -
- 5 or more years relevant work experience
- Relevant and current industry certifications
- Recent experience as part of a Microsoft Partner
- Recent experience working for a managed services organization
- 20 days of PTO
- 12+ paid holidays
- Flexible Sick Day Policy
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Comprehensive Health, Disability Life, Dental and Vision
- 401(K) match & retirement plans
- Student Loan reimbursement
- On-going training & development opportunities #LI-Onsite
Keywords: Impact Networking, Hammond , Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...