Physician / Hospitalist - Nocturnist / Indiana / Locum or Permanent / Nocturnist Opening
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Our Hospitalist program started over 22 years ago and is still
growing! This is a high performing, well-respected group with a
great culture of teamwork. Our team members live across Chicagoland
due to easy access to our 3 covered hospitals. Our network is
seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist to
meet the growing demand of our program. This is a high functioning
program with great patient outcomes and high levels of physician
satisfaction. The program is well-respected and there is a healthy
relationship with hospital administration.
- 156 shifts schedule; 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Admission volume: 8-9 per shifts
- Swing-shift support most nights of the week. Tele-nocturnist
cross-coverage program in development.
- Recent experience with intubation preferred, but not required.
Must be willing to learn.
- ACLS/BCLS required for Code Blue and Rapid Responses
- Open ICU with easy access to specialist consultation
- Epic electronic health record (scored above the 90th percentile
for Provider satisfaction for the inpatient Epic system)
- Strong collegial support from specialists
- Internal and external moonlighting permitted
- H1-B visa sponsorship if needed
- Common Diagnoses:
- Heart Failure
- Renal Failure
Our Physician Network employs more than 1000 physicians and
advanced practice providers at over 260 practice locations, caring
for more than four million patients annually. We bring together the
many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with
our hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
With 12 hospitals, we are one of the largest Catholic health care
systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally
recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. We take pride in
providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and
the communities we serve.
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for
our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with
benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation
allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Allowed Time Off plus additional paid days for CME with annual
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee
The cities located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located thirty
minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the
Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and
suburban feel. Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the
cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and
many outdoor activities. The cities offer an affordable cost of
living, excellent school options including private and public
schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong
commercially-insured base of employees. One of the City's schools
have been rated Indiana Blue Ribbon schools and have been awarded
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW219804 & email address to
636-628-2412.Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Hammond , Physician / Hospitalist - Nocturnist / Indiana / Locum or Permanent / Nocturnist Opening, Healthcare , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!