Physician / ObGyn / Indiana / Permanent / OB/GYN Job
Posted on: July 30, 2022
A bilingual Spanish/English-speaking OB/GYN is needed at a
growing multispecialty group in Indiana. You will work closely with
midwives and other OB/GYN physicians. The schedule is Monday
through Friday with a 1:4 call, and the midwives take first call.
If you do not currently hold a medical license in Indiana,
CompHealth can help you with the application and process.
Final-year residents are welcome to apply. You will receive a
competitive salary in the $275K range, additional incentives,
medical coverage for you and your family, and 3 weeks of vacation.
You will also be provided with student loan repayment, relocation
assistance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice covered by
the FTCA. Come live and practice on Lake Michigan in Indiana. This
is a great community and just a short drive from downtown Chicago.
This is an ideal location if you want to live in a safe community
with a low cost of living but still be able to enjoy all the
amenities of a large metropolitan location. Our goal is to ensure
that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from
start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by
specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of
collective experience. If you are looking for a rewarding
opportunity anywhere throughout the country, please contact Greg
Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653436.
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 1:4 call, midwives take first call
- Final-year residents welcome
- Just outside Chicago, IL
- Salary in the $275K range and relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Federal Tort malpractice
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Hammond , Physician / ObGyn / Indiana / Permanent / OB/GYN Job, Healthcare , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!