Nocturnist - 1.6 months off per year! Large Multispecialty Group
Company: NOW Healthcare
Posted on: August 1, 2022
A thriving healthcare system is seeking a BE/BC Internal
Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist to work in the Hammond, IN
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that
focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating
a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members,
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful
teamwork that is focused on patient safety
Benefits and Features:
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental
insurance, life insurance, and more
- Admission volume: 8-9 per shifts
- 156 shifts schedule; 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Tele-nocturnist cross-coverage program in development
- Swing-shift support most nights of the week
A multispecialty group with much primary care (Internal Medicine,
Family Medicine) and specialty physician groups (Endocrinology,
Cardiology, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Urgent Care, Infectious Disease,
Urology, Palliative care, Critical Care, Hospitalists, etc)
includes over 1,100 MD/DOs and APPs.
Their 12 hospitals, make its one of the largest health care systems
in the region. 240 plus locations, most are renowned Centers of
Health Care Excellence. This is a system that cares for its team
members, members have a voice, and members have growth potential.
This is a group about caring more than making the $ numbers
This health system goes all out to make a flexible and
family-friendly work-life balance for all MDs and APPs.
Full&Part-time positions are offered with benefits, which could
- Income guarantee, plus $/bonus incentives
- Top recruitment bonus/$ program including relo allowance;
- 100% Paid for malpractice
- 32 days of paid time off per year!! 1.6 months off per
- Extensive benefits package: health/medical, life/dental,
- Retirement including 403(b),457(b),401
- Leadership development for all MD/DOss and APPs
- Live close to Chicago or Indianapolis and enjoy the museums,
Zoo, Aquarium, MLB, NFL, NHL teams, Broadway shows, excellent
shopping, top-ranked schools, etc all while enjoying a low cost of
- ACLS/BCLS required for Code Blue and Rapid Responses
- H1-B visa sponsorship if needed
- Recent experience with intubation preferred, but not required.
Must be willing to learn.
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Hammond , Nocturnist - 1.6 months off per year! Large Multispecialty Group, Healthcare , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!