ISM Security is having a hiring fair!
Company: Titan Security Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ISM Security is hosting a Spring Fling Hiring
Fair at ISM Indiana location and would like you to join
us! We are recruiting for experienced security officers for both
Illinois and Indiana.
We have armed / unarmed / mobile positions
When: Monday, April 5th!
Where: ISM Security 9501 Indianapolis Blvd C2 Highland, IN 46322
In order to participate in the hiring fair you must apply prior to
attending. Bring your credentials with
Started in 1974, ISM Security is one of the largest privately-held
security services providers in the Northwest Indiana area and we
are growing! Join a leading company in one of the fastest growing
We are currently recruiting for several different positions for our
demanding security needs. Previous security experience in
residential, medical facilities, financial and industrial a plus.
Credentials for Illinois Armed Security will be helpful for
Illinois positions available.
- Maintain access control procedures set by building
- Effectively utilize access control systems, visitor management
systems and CCTV systems as needed.
- Identify all tenants and/or visitors upon arrival.
- Ensure visitors and vendors are properly signed in prior to
accessing the building.
- Observe departing personnel to guard against theft of tenant or
- Monitor security cameras that are within the facility.
- Respond to incidents including property emergencies.
- Conduct general patrols of the entire property during various
hours, if required, including numerous flights of stairs and
frequent patrols of the exterior in any weather
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time.
- Assist tenants and visitors with directions and general
- Clearly and accurately record data such as property damage,
unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of equipment, to building
and Titan management.
- Maintain clear, accurate logs pertaining to people or property
- Provide excellent Customer Service to all parties encountered
while on duty.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general
education degree (GED) and at least 1 year prior satisfactory
employment as an Unarmed Security Officer or directly related
Must be at least 20 years of age.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
(Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Ability to acquire and
maintain a valid Illinois PERC, including state accredited training
requirements. Although a valid driver's license is not required for
this position, having/maintaining a valid driver's license along
with a satisfactory DMV history does increase your targeted
assignment area within selected business portfolio, in addition to
allowing for your assignment at a facility for which a vehicular
mobile patrol is required.
Language Skills: Must have the ability to read, write, speak, and
understand English. Bi-lingual considered a plus.
Other Qualifications: Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
and criminal background check. You will be obligated to maintain a
working telephone number and accurate residential
throughout your employment, so we may be able to contact you as
Physical Demands: The physical demands are based on the contract
and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. A list of these job duties is
of, but not limited to: candidates must be able to stand for
extended periods of time; be able to lift, push, and/or pull at
least 50lbs.; be able to accommodate foot patrols on the interior &
exterior of the assigned facilities; be able to perform assigned
duties regardless of inclement weather.
Keywords: Titan Security Group, Hammond , ISM Security is having a hiring fair!, Other , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!