Company: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2021
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for
supervising and coordinating a perpetual inventory record of
material, supplies, and other general stock items; does related
warehouse duties as described.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always.
- Supervises and coordinates the appropriate processing of
purchase requisitions, receiving, reports, inventory requisitions
applicable to items maintained and item cost analysis.
- Implements our Inventory Management System and becomes the
expert with regard to Inventory management.
- Carry out shipping and receiving duties in accordance with
- Layout warehouse in a productive, logical manner and maintain
it in the same manner.
- Works with Maintenance Manager and Maintenance personnel to
ensure that critical stock items and maintenance supplies are
maintained within acceptable stocking levels.
- Publish Policies and Procedures according to the guidelines set
forth by management.
- Manage repair orders and requests for parts in a timely manner
which means every item request is logged-in and/or reviewed on a
- Supervises and coordinates the taking of periodic physical
Inventories; prepares reports of inventory balance, shortages, and
other financial data as required.
- Ensure the purchase of materials and services are performed as
required and consistent with policies and approval levels.
- Pursue preferred supplier agreements and contracts; Correspond
with vendors concerning pricing and merchandise ordered.
- Follow all HSE policies that pertain to the shop.
- Research new and innovative ways to incorporate other branches
of Clean Harbors into the Regionalized maintenance
- Will use other computer applications such as spreadsheets, word
processing, email and database software and performance of assigned
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
What does it take to work for Clean
- High school diploma or equivalent required. A degree or
specialized training preferred.
- 1+ years inventory experience required.
- Strong understanding of the function of Inventory
- Articulates and writes in a clear, concise and effective
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Products (Outlook, Excel,
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and judgment.
- Some accounting skills preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part
of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., Hammond , Inventory Coordinator, Other , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!