Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 9, 2022
"Think outside the bun" and start your new career with Taco
Bell!Part time & Full time positions currently open and no
experience is needed - we'll train you on everything you need to
know!Taco Bell Team Member Responsibilities
- Provide friendly, accurate fast food service to customers in
the restaurant or drive-thru
- Be a "team player"
- Take & ring up orders
- Prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage
- Maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.Taco Bell
Team Member Requirements
- 16 years old or older
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and
walk for long periodTaco Bell Perks:
- Flexibility: we also understand you have lives outside of work,
so we will work with you to provide a flexible schedule that fits
- Career Growth: we care about you and your development. In fact,
most of our promotions come from within!Click APPLY NOW to submit
your application online!
Keywords: Taco Bell, Hammond , Team Member, Other , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!