CDL Class B or A Driver-LOCAL- HOME DAILY- Locomotive Servicing
Company: Velocity Rail Solutions
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Please Call (855) 444-6792 to learn more!
Velocity Rail Solutions, Inc. is an A. Stucki Company, with a
history dating back to 1911. Velocity has long-term fixed contracts
with Class I Railroads to fuel and/or service locomotives using
specialized equipment. We have dedicated trucks that operate 24/7
365 days a year. We work in all types of weather and our work is
not seasonal. Pay you can count on!!!
- $64.1 K+/Annually!
- Home Daily!
- Paid Weekly
- Swing Shift Schedule: Saturday and Sunday dayshift, Monday, and
Tuesday night shift
- The company pays 75%-80% of benefit premiums
- Medical-High and Low Deductible plans with set copays and
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401k - give 5% get 4% match, fully vested in matching funds
- Company-paid life, AD&D, and long term disability
- Short term Disability
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contributions
- Healthcare flex spending account
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Wellness Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal EASE (Legal and Financial Assistance)
- Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity
- Voya Will Prep (Free database create wills, health care
directives, power of attorney, elder care agreements, HIPAA
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Annual Workboot Reimbursement
- Prescription Safety Glasses Reimbursement We offer hourly pay
with built-in Overtime on a weekly basis! Paid training! Plus, we
offer "Paid Holidays", whether you are scheduled to work or not!
Vacation time starts to accrue on day one, even while you are in
training. No need to wait 1 year for vacation time to be available!
We also have a full benefits package available after 30 days of
employment. Drivers find out our benefit offerings, low
deductibles, and premiums, and that we match up to 5% on our 401K.
They are fully vested in their contributions immediately. Our
benefit offerings show how much we care about drivers and their
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
Velocity Rail Solutions drivers are paid to be fully loaded with
water, sand, and lube oil to service trains on an "On-Call" basis
by the Railroad. On the Job training will be provided for qualified
individuals. The Railroad pays to have dedicated trucks and drivers
on duty 24/7/365 days a year. This includes Nights, Weekends, and
Holidays, so you can receive consistent paychecks. You are paid for
a full 12 hours to include breaks, lunches, and wait-time for
dispatches. That's right, you are paid for all On-Duty" hours,
regardless of what you are dispatched for!
- Must have a Class B or A CDL with airbrake endorsement.
- Must be able to clear all background checks required by the
company, customer, and government.
- Individuals are responsible for always maintaining all required
licenses and certifications.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must know when to ask for help.
- Moderate computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal
- Should be willing to work a variety of shifts including nights,
weekends, and holidays. Physical Requirements:
- Able to consistently bend, stoop, kneel and climb on and off
- May have to walk long distances on paved or unmaintained or
- Able to climb in and out of a truck cab multiple times per
shift, and climb a ladder or steps 10 or more times per day
- Able to drive and work outside in adverse weather
- Willing to work with liquid non-hazardous & dry bulk
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs frequently. EEO
Please Call (855) 444-6792 or Apply Below!
Keywords: Velocity Rail Solutions, Hammond , CDL Class B or A Driver-LOCAL- HOME DAILY- Locomotive Servicing, Professions , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!