Senior Manager- Integrated Supply Chain Finance: Global Purchasing
Posted on: August 5, 2022
This is where you save and sustain lives At Baxter, we are
deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter,
your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You
ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know
our work improves outcomes for millions of patients. Baxter s
products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
healthcare.Together, we create a place where we are happy,
successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your
best work. Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining
lives- where your purpose accelerates our mission. Purpose of the
Role: This position leads a team within the financial planning and
analysis process for the Global Purchasing team within ISC
(Integrated Supply Chain) and providing decision support. The
position requires collaboration with plant, function leadership,
regional, global finance, and other cross functional stake holders
across the financial planning and analysis activities, as well as
coordinating activities of other team members under the direct
leadership of this role What you'll be doing
- Manage a small team of collaborators to coordinate and ensure
activities are completed, as described on the following bullet
- Lead the purchasing planning process (Plan, Forecasts, LRP) in
collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Provide financial and business support enabling optimal
- Prepare the Monthly/Quarterly Results Review, periodic LBE s
working closely with market leadership. Participate and lead
monthly reviews of results.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for strategic evaluations, financial
simulations, and excel modelling to provide insightful
recommendations and support for management decision making.
- Drive and own global financial initiatives alignment with plant
or function along with updates in global FP&A process.
- Grow and enhance the reporting of procurement finance to better
align purchasing category performance analysis across the
organization for actuals, forecasting, LRP, and budget
- Act as trusted business partner, leveraging financial and
business expertise to drive financial decisions.
- Effectively communicate of key design initiatives from the
Global FP&A Group to key stakeholders / broader organization as
appropriate, including Senior Management.
- Develop and guide team reporting under the leadership of this
position so that they may achieve their career goals within our
- Help transform the finance organization mindset from
backward-looking to forward-looking.
- Increasing learning and development opportunities to improve
business analytics acumen. What You'll Bring:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work
collaboratively with business partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and
ability to learn multiple systems (examples include: JDE, BaxIntel,
- Strong analytical skills, familiarity with accounting and
strong business acumen.
- Time management and influencing skills to drive initiative
through complexity and change.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple
- Strong process mindset and proven success in leading business
initiatives to deliver large scale process improvements.
- Strong ownership mentality; maintains focus on driving projects
to completion and delivering output/results.
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve with willingness to
challenge the status quo.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks
concurrently; owns career and is accountable for managing own
- Able to own work and execute with minimal guidance.
- Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related
- Demonstrated team leadership experience and skills for a team
of this roles described size
- Strong Power Point and Excel skills
- MBA, CA, CPA, ICWA with 3-5 years of relevant work
- Knowledge of JD Edwards (JDE), Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and
Cognos BI preferred The successful candidate for this job may be
required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against
COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with
medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination,
and in accordance with applicable law. Equal Employment
OpportunityBaxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter
evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, protected veteran status,
disability/handicap status or any other legally protected
characteristic. EEO is the Law EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations Baxter is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical
condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for
any part of the application or interview process, please click on
the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with
your contact information. Recruitment Fraud Notice Baxter has
discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties
pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage
with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or
financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself,
review our Recruitment Fraud Notice . 067674
Keywords: BAXTER, Hammond , Senior Manager- Integrated Supply Chain Finance: Global Purchasing, Professions , Riverdale, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!