Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: March 15, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Receiving Clerk performs work in the
Receiving area of the store to include merchandise stocking,
inventory control, pricing and, merchandise returns.ESSENTIAL
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Unloads trucks, stocks merchandise, tickets merchandise and
- Maintains Receiving area layout as set by the Corporate
- Interacts with other associates in a friendly, positive and
- Keeps work area clean, neat and safe.
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Remains knowledgeable of advertised sales.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High school diploma or equivalent
experience.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to perform simple math (arithmetic, subtraction,
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, coworkers and customersTRAVEL
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constantly move, lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds
- Constantly stand and/or walk for prolonged periods
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Frequently ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps, etc.
- Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
- Occasionally operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment
- Occasionally communicate with others to exchange
- Occasionally move objects up to 100 pounds or more
- Occasionally work in tight and confined spaces
- Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
- Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Occasionally work in hazardous conditions
- Occasionally work in small and/or enclosed spacesINDEPENDENT
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Part
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Hammond , Receiving Clerk, Professions , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...