Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Michael Williams - State Farm Agent
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position OverviewSuccessful State Farm Agent is seeking a
qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of
Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Customer
Relations Focus). We seek an energetic professional interested in
helping our business grow through value-based conversations and
remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter
who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your
opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual - Spanish preferredIf you are motivated to succeed
and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application.
We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview
process.This position is with a State Farm independent contractor
agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State
Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents' employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Michael Williams - State Farm Agent, Hammond , Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member, Sales , Hammond, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!